Friday, September 10, 2010

Kadorable..

Today, one of my little 3rd grade boys came up to me before class started and asked, very seriously, "How is the weather today?"  To which I replied, equally seriously (because a serious question warrants a serious answer), "The weather is very nice today."  He solemnly nodded and returned to his seat.  Five minutes later he returned to ask me another question.  It got halfway out, then he seemed to give up and went back to his seat before I could have a chance to answer.  Afterwards, as the class and I were going over Lesson 9: I have two pencils, he once again calmly asked, "How is the weather today?"  The other kids groaned and muttered.  Apparently this is the only phrase he knows in English.

There is a little girl in another one of my 3rd grade classes who looks EXACTLY like those old Asian paintings of women (only the child version).
Only without the crazy hair and kimono.  Whenever I look at her, I just have to smile <3

There is yet another 3rd grade boy that causes me to laugh on the inside every time I look at him.  He looks like the elementary version of Kpop boy-bands.
One of his ears is pierced, he has a faux-hawk dyed brown and is tres trendy.  And he's on the basketball team.  Future heartbreaker.

There are other students who makes me laugh just to look at them.  Kadorable <3  Hopefully there will come a time when I could be bothered to take pictures of my students...

No comments:

Post a Comment